You are wondering where to buy your first CBD rich oil? Whether to buy near me or give it a try for online cbd store? Look no further, Green Wellness Life deliver lab-tested, pure grade CBD products derived from imported Industrial Hemp. Our CBD products are great complementary health supports for adults, children and pets.
Our CBD Products Buyer’s Guide! We will explain everything you need to know about CBD / Hemp Products before purchasing your first CBD product from Green Wellness Life (CBD Store online).
At Green Wellness Life, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction. Our goal here is to educate you to make the best decisions possible when it comes to CBD supplements and feel 100% comfortable with your choices.
The Facts & Benefits you should know about CBD oil:
1) There is no need of a doctor’s recommendation to purchase CBD Rich Hemp oils. You can read The Science of CBD
2) It contains no psychoactive elements. They will not make you high.
3) CBD is legal throughout the United States and in many countries around the world. You can legally purchase your cbd products online and consume Cannabidiol in any state.
We have made this guide into four sections, for your convenience.
1) Who can take CBD?
CBD, and any cannabinoid, intended to be ingested, is a food supplement. With any food or vitamin supplement, it is always best to consult a physician before making a change. This is especially true if there are current prescription medications in your life. We are not physicians and cannot diagnose, treat, or cure any symptoms. It is not recommended that pregnant or breastfeeding women ingest CBD as there is simply not enough research to determine the impact to the child. With that said, all mammals have the same endocannabinoid system that cannabinoids can support.
2) Different Types of CBD Products & serving sizes
There are many different ways to include CBD and other cannabinoids in your life.
CBD Rich Hemp Raw Oils
This is the hemp oil directly extracted from the plant. This is the base substance for any other cannabinoid product, but it can be purchased and eaten on it’s own if you are looking to avoid any other ingredients and get a value in terms of price per serving. There are many different methods used for extraction. We recommend and sell only products that are CO2 extracted as other methods can leave chemical residues. These are primarily sold in oral syringes that allow the customer to dispense a very small amount of product at a time. There are generally three types of oil.
• Raw (Green) – This is as close as you are likely going to get to the plant growing in the earth. It will be composed of cannabinoids, plant terpenes and plant matter. It’s generally a thick paste with a small recommended starting serving size of 1-2 grains of rice sized servings per day. The taste will be very earthy (we use “hempy” as an adjective.)
• Decarboxylated (Blue) – Decarb is just a fancy way to say “heated.” The raw paste is heated and some of the plant matter is filtered out, strengthening the CBD. It will still be a paste, but likely a little thinner in texture and lighter in color. The serving size will be similar to the raw.
• Filtered (Gold) – This is the most processed of the raw oils. The plant matter is all filtered out, leaving behind a stronger cannabinoid concentration. This oil is more of a gel texture and will be gold in color with a slightly peppery taste. The serving size will once again be 1-2 grains of rice sized servings per day, or as directed by your physician.
CBD Tinctures & Edibles
Tinctures start with a raw or decarboxylated oil, but they are a more palatable (tastier if you will) option. In order to make a tincture, emulsifiers and a carrier oil and flavoring are added to the base oil. They will be packaged with a dropper or spray top for ease of use. They may even contain sweeteners. These are a great starter product or an ideal daily food supplement for anyone who does not enjoy a hempy flavor. Some flavors, like spearmint and cinnamon, will mask the hemp flavor while other lighter options, like vanilla or maple, will complement it.
Edibles begin with a raw or decarb oil as part of the base ingredients. They can be any number of things, from chocolate to hard candy, gummies, even teas and coffee. This is a way to “sneak” cannabinoids in a fun way and can be delicious (the Tasty Cocoas are so good!) but they are not an extremely cost effective way to all cannabinoids to boost your overall health and well being on a daily basis.
Browse All CBD Tinctures & Edibles
E-liquids offer a way to take in cannabinoids via the pulmonary versus digestive system. There is research to show that this allows the cannabinoids to get to work more quickly in the body. These products also start with a raw oil or a chrystallized version of hemp oil, known as isolate. Flavoring is added along with a carrier – which may be a combination of vegetable glycerine and propylene glycol or MCT (fractionated coconut) oil. These are all odorless liquids that produce vapor when heated, which allow them to be inhaled. We do not carry any E-liquids that include nicotine.
CBD / Hemp Topicals
In addition to assisting with internal health and well being, cannabinoids are used for skin care as well. The raw oils can be used directly on the skin, but there are specifically formulated topicals that use carrier compounds and ingredients that will allow the cannabinoids to soak into the skin more quickly and they may add a great scent or smoother texture.
CBD for Pets
Hemp oil treatments aren’t only beneficial to humans. Many families have successfully used these tailored products for treating pain, stress, anxiety, and other symptoms in their pets.
3) CBD Brands
There are SO many CBD brands out there! We carry only those that we have tried ourselves, and had tested at a 3rd party lab. We want to make sure that all the good things (like an accurate amount of cannabinoids) are in there! And that all the not so good things (like psychotropic compounds, heavy metals, and pesticides) are not there. We also choose to work with those companies that service their customers just as we do. Here are some of our favorite (and best selling!) brands:
4) Recommended Products
Learn more about the Green Wellness way! And cheers to good health.