Best CBD Oil
Showing 1–15 of 31 results
cbdMD Botanicals Clearskin Be Gone Acne Spot Treatment – 250mg$29.99 Add to cart
cbdMD Botanicals Clearskin BundleAdd to cart
cbdMD Botanicals Clearskin Moisturizer – 500mg per Bottle$44.99 Add to cart
cbdMD Botanicals Clearskin Toner – 500mg per Bottle$35.99 Add to cart
Hemplucid CBD Oil Tincture – 1000mg per Bottle$79.99 Add to cart
Holistapet Calming CBD Cat Chews -150mg per Jar$24.99 Add to cart
Lazarus Naturals CBD Relief and Recovery Muscle Gel$49.99 Add to cart
Martha Stewart CBD Gummies – 300mg per Jar$34.99 Select options
Martha Stewart’s CBD Soft Baked Dog Chews – 250mg / 750mg per Bag$22.99 – $24.99 Select options
Medterra Full Spectrum CBD Gummies – 750mg per Jar$59.99 Select options
Medterra Full Spectrum CBD Oil Drops$99.99 Add to cart
Pure Ratios 48 Hour Calm Patch – 35mg per Patch$11.99 Add to cart
Summer Time BundleSelect options
Wellness Immunity BundleAdd to cart
Wellphoria Hemp Infused Hair and Scalp Oil$23.99 Add to cart
Why Is CBD Oil From Green Wellness Life The Best CBD Oil?
If you’re looking to buy the best CBD oil online, then you’ve landed on the right site. Green Wellness Life offers one of the widest selections of CBD products on the web. All of our products have been thoroughly vetted to ensure quality, consistency, and safety. Each product is independently lab tested and we review the results for each test. Our brands use premium A-grade hemp and many of our brands have been featured in best CBD oil products lists on publications across the web.
Green Wellness Life enables you to shop and compare dozens of different CBD products from over 20 different brands in one location. You can shop with confidence knowing that every product on our site has already been vetted for quality and safety.
What Is The ECS & Where Does CBD Oil Fit In?
The ECS (also known as the endocannabinoid system), is a complex cell-signaling system that all humans and animals have. The ECS is still being studied and isn’t fully understood by scientists yet, but we know that it plays a large role in regulating a number of important bodily processes from sleep to appetite, and mood. The body produces endocannabinoids, which bind to endocannabinoid receptors to regulate functions.
Scientists have found that external cannabinoids produced by cannabis plants can also interact with the body’s internal endocannabinoid system. CBD is similar in structure to a hormone that is produced by the body called anandamide. This similar structure allows CBD to interact with the endocannabinoid receptors found throughout the body. CBD is able to exert its wellness inducing effects by leveraging the endocannabinoid system.
What Could CBD Oil Do For Me?
The ECS is partially responsible for maintaining balance throughout the body, but what happens when the ECS becomes imbalanced? If the ECS is imbalanced, certain bodily functions may not operate properly. When taken on a daily basis, CBD oil can help stimulate the body’s cells so that they function the way they’re supposed to. CBD can help pick up the slack where endocannabinoids may be lacking. In this way, CBD oil can improve general overall wellness throughout the body.
How To Use CBD Oil
CBD oil is available in so many different forms that the application is going to vary. If you’re looking to improve your general wellness, you’ll want to make sure that you’re getting your daily serving size of CBD each day. Application directions for the various forms of CBD can be found below:
- CBD Tinctures: For best results you’ll want to use the dropper to place drops under your tongue. This placement will allow the CBD oil to bypass the digestive system for a faster onset. You’ll want to hold the drops under your tongue for 30-60 seconds before swallowing if you can.
- CBD Gummies / Edibles: CBD gummies and edibles probably require the least amount of instruction out of any of the other application types. CBD gummies or other edible CBD products can be consumed as desired.
- CBD Capsules: CBD Capsules can be swallowed dry, but they are usually taken with water or some other form of liquid. You’ll want to swallow as many capsules as you need to meet your daily serving size requirements. To experience the best results with capsules, you’ll want to try to take them at the same time each day.
- Raw CBD Oil Extracts: Raw CBD oil extracts are typically packaged in a syringe. You can use the syringe to distribute your desired serving size to your finger or a spoon. You can then pop the oil right under your tongue and hold it for 30-60 seconds before swallowing – just like a tincture.
- CBD Patches: Patches work best when placed in a venous area, but they’ll work on any relatively flat surface of the body. If you’re looking for targeted relief, you’ll want to place the patch on or near the area of the body where you desire relief.
- CBD Lotion/Cream/Salve: Absorption rates will vary depending on where you apply a CBD lotion or cream. CBD absorbs faster when applied to parts of the body with more fat (thighs, hips, butt, etc.). If you’re looking for targeted relief, you’ll want to apply the lotion, cream, or salve to the area in need of relief. You’ll want to thoroughly rub and work the lotion or cream into the skin.
Is There A Difference Between Hemp Seed Oil & CBD Oil?
Hemp seed oil and CBD oil can often be confused. CBD oil does come from the hemp plant, but it is extracted from different parts of the plant. CBD oil is extracted from the leaves, stem, bud, and flower of the plant. Hemp seed oil is extracted from hemp seeds. Hemp seed oil has beneficial properties, but it doesn’t contain CBD. If you’re looking for a CBD product, you’ll want to make sure you’re buying a product with CBD oil and not hempseed oil.
What To Look For When Selecting The Best CBD Product For You
Everyone has different needs and preferences and no two bodies are ever the same. What works well for one person may not necessarily work as well for the next. Finding the best CBD product for you may take some experimentation. There are some things you should know when trying to select a CBD product that could work for you.
The first thing you’ll want to consider is processing level. CBD products come in three different processing levels: full spectrum, broad spectrum, and isolate. Full spectrum contains all of the cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes found in the hemp plant. Full spectrum CBD oil will provide the strongest entourage effect. Broad spectrum CBD is similar to full spectrum, except it is further refined to remove THC. The removal of THC is beneficial for those who are drug tested at work or get anxious after consuming THC. Broad spectrum can still provide the entourage effect, but not to the same degree as full spectrum CBD. Finally, there is isolate CBD, which only contains CBD. Isolate is the purest form of CBD oil.
After considering the processing level, you’ll want to consider the other ingredients added. Depending on the use case, CBD oil can have added ingredients to enhance effects or flavor. There may be a flavor that’s more appealing to you or there may be ingredients you don’t like or are allergic to that you’ll want to stay away from.
We’re not doctors at Green Wellness Life, so we can’t diagnose or treat any medical conditions. We can point you towards a product that we think may be the best fit for you if you’re not sure which type of CBD product to try. You can contact a member of our team by calling (888) 772-7875, pressing the live chat button, or filling out a contact form.