This is a replacement tank for the All-in-One Adjustable Vape Pen. These tanks are easy to replace if you like to vape different flavors or if you would simply like to have a spare on hand.
All in One Adjustable Vape Pen Instructions:
- Charge the battery 4-6 hours before use.
- The USB charger will attach to the battery for charging.
- Before attaching anything to the battery, inspect the contact for debris. Trapping debris between the contact points will ruin the battery. If you do spot anything that needs to be cleaned, a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol should take care of it.
- When you plug it in, you should see a red light on both the USB charger and the battery indicating that both are getting power
- Click 5 times to turn on/off.
- Click 3 times to adjust voltage, indicated by different colors, as listed below:
- Green: 2.6 Volts – Recommended for Alternate Vape
- Blue 3.3 Volts – Recommended for Alternate Vape/Entourage/Koi
- Red: 4.0 Volts – Recommended for Entourage/Koi
- Optional – Click 2 times and hold to preheat the pen to 1.2 Volts. A rainbow series of lights indicates the pen is preheating.
- Flashing white lights, followed by the battery turning off indicates that the battery has been damaged and is no longer usable.
- Fill the tank according to Image 1, as shown. Do not overfill. Do not separate glass from the metal coil. Only remove the mouthpiece end from the glass tank.
- Inhale 3-4 times on a full cartridge with no power applied to prime the coil.
- Press and hold button while inhaling to vape. Enjoy!
For best results, store this product out of direct heat and sunlight. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. As with all products on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA).