The new All-in-One Voltage E-liquid Pen is a lightweight, portable vaporizer e-pen that can be used with any CBD e-liquid we offer, regardless of strength or base type! Whether you’re carrying a purse or just have your pant pockets to work with, this vaporizer can travel with you so you can enjoy the benefits of CBD anywhere. If you’re looking to purchase a pen and e-liquid, take a look at our kit listing for a 20% discount on that e-liquid.
The All-in-One E-liquid Pen Includes:
- 1 cartridge/tank
- 1 battery
- 1 USB charger
- 1 case
E-liquid Pen Features:
- Size: 58 mm x 11.2mm
- Resistance: 1.5 ohm
- Tank Capacity: 0.5mL
- Thread: 510 Standard
- 100% Cotton-Free Design
- Ceramic Coil
- Full-cycle airflow system
- Battery capacity: 380 mAh
- Operating voltage: 2.6 – 4.0 Volts
- 510 Thread
- Micro USB port for charging
- Charge the battery 4-6 hours before use.
- Click 5 times to turn on/off.
- Determine the necessary voltage based on which E-Liquid you are using. Click 3 times to adjust voltage, indicated by different colors, as listed below:
- Green: 2.6 Volts – Recommended for Alternate Vape
- Blue 3.3 Volts – Recommended for Alternate Vape
- Red: 4.0 Volts – Recommended for Entourage/KOI/CBD Fx Additive
- Optional – Click 2 times and hold to preheat the pen. A rainbow series of lights indicates the pen is reheating.
- Preheating voltage: 1.2 Volts
- This function is not mandatory.
- Fill the tank to the indicated line. Do not overfill. Do not separate glass from the metal coil. Only remove the mouthpiece end from the tank.
- Inhale 3-4 times on a full cartridge with no power applied to prime the coil.
- Press and hold the button while inhaling to vape. Enjoy!
For best results, store this product out of direct heat and sunlight. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid high temperatures while charging.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.