Bluebird Botanicals has the same product that you have come to know and trust in new packaging!
Companion CBD Oil contains only the full-spectrum hemp oil extract made from organically grown industrial hemp in a hemp-seed oil base. This CBD oil for pets is from Bluebird Botanicals, who we’ve loved for years, and comes in the great larger size that you’ve been asking for!
Companion CBD Oil contains less than the legal limit of 0.3% of THC and is totally non-psychoactive. Your animal companions can enjoy all the benefits of full-spectrum CBD without the worry of any psychoactive effects. Full Spectrum simply means that all the compounds occurring in the hemp plant are retained in the oil – just as nature intended!
- 500mg CBD in a 2 oz (60mL) bottle
Why Choose Bluebird Companion CBD Oil?
- Bluebird Botanicals is certified by the US Hemp Authority
- Full-spectrum CBD+ other naturally occurring Cannabinoids
- Excellent source of omegas 6 and 3, at a 3:1 ratio respectively
- Easily drop directly into mouth or in water/food
- Formulated for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits & Horses
- 0.3% THC = Non Psychoactive = NO “High”
- Non-GMO, No Gluten, No Dairy
How to Use Companion CBD Oil:
As a supplement, mix 5 or more drops into food or apply directly into your pet’s mouth, once or twice daily, or as directed by your veterinarian. Shake well before using and store away from direct sunlight and heat. Consult your vet if your pet is pregnant or lactating before introducing the CBD drops in their daily diet.
- less than 25lbs: 5 drops
- 26-50lbs: 10 drops
- more than 50lbs: 15 drops (15 drops is approximately 5mg)
Store away from heat, light, and humidity to preserve freshness.
Full spectrum Hemp Oil Extract )+250mg cannabinoids per fluid ounce), Organic hemp seed oil.
Note: Always consult with your veterinarian before making changes to your pet’s dietary regimen. As with all products listed on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA).