Sale!

Endoca Complete Well Being Pack – Medium Strength

$95.95 $59.99

CBD Size:10 ml/.33 fluid oz
Strength: 300 mg Raw CBD-CBDA Drops, 1 mg Per Drop(3%)
Flavor: Unflavored (Earthy Profile)
Class: Full Spectrum, Raw CBDA
Uses: Pain, Health and Well Being

  • Raw Vitamin and Minerals Powder 86g
  • Raw Hemp Protein Powder 150g

10 in stock

Purchase this product now and earn 60 Points!
SKU: EA-300-WELLBEING Categories: , Tags: , , , ,

Description

Endoca Complete Well Being Medium Strength Pack is unique bundle of raw unprocessed Hemp Proteins, Raw Vitamins & Minerals, and medium strength Raw CBD Hemp Oil.  This is a fantastic well being assortment designed to support a healthy lifestyle.

This all-in-one Complete Well Being Pack, Medium Strength, contains:

  • Raw Hemp Oil Drops 300mg CBD+CBDA (3%) 10ml: Packed with vital minor cannabinoids, omegas, vitamins, and minerals that are typically lost when heated.
  • Raw Vitamin and Minerals Powder 86g: 100% organic, it contains 30% vitamin C, with the remaining 70% comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bio-flavonoids, and polyphenols.
  • Raw Hemp Protein Powder 150g: Rich 9 essential Amino Acids and high in healthy fats Omega 3, 6 & 9. Amino Acids are the building blocks for collagen, which helps promote healthy skin and joints.

Why Choose Endoca Complete Well Being Medium Strength Endoca Raw Hemp Oil Drops 300mg CBD+CBDa SidePack?

Endoca is considered one of the premier producers of top quality hemp oil in the world. Endoca CBD is grown in Europe and imported and processed here in the United States.

  • Third party laboratory tested
  • Supports a healthy, balanced diet
  • Builds, repairs & energizes
  • Boosts vital nutrition & cannabinoids
  • Suitable for all users
  • Promotes daily well-being

How and when to use Endoca Complete Well Being Medium Strength Pack:

Raw CBD Oil – 300mg CBD+CBDA:
Sublingual can be used morning, noon or evening. Each drop is 1mg CBD+CBDA. We recommend that you start small, with 10-15 drops daily (10-15mg) and work up as needed, giving your body time to adjust to each change.

Raw Vitamins & Minerals Powder:
Suitable for everyday use. Add powder to hot and cold drinks, sprinkle on food or combine with your favorite dessert recipe.

Raw Hemp Protein Powder:
Suitable for everyday use. Add powder to hot and cold drinks, sprinkle on food or combine with your favorite recipe for baking.

Ingredients:

Raw CBD Oil – 300mg CBD+CBDA
(80%) Hemp seed oil: Omega3(1,2g), Omega6 (4g),Vitamin E: 8mg, Phytocannabinoids: CBDa(Cannabidiolic Acid): 1-2% & CBD(Cannabidiol): +-1% There are slight variations in the percentage values because they do not heat the oil to get a fixed percentage of CBD. Instead, they simply leave the extracted oil as nature intended. Contains also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN),Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.,Other natural molecules: Cannabis Plant Waxes, Alkanes, Nitrogenous compounds, Amino acids, Aldehydes, Ketones, Flavonoids, Glycosides, Vitamins, Pigments and Water.

Raw Vitamin and Minerals Powder 86g
100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*. * Sourced From Seawater.

Raw Hemp Protein Powder 150g
100% raw organic plant seed protein powder

Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. As with all products on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). 
Disclaimer: Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiols or other legal natural hemp-based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens on a full cannabinoid profile. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest any product with even trace amounts of THC. We do have a number of 0 THC options to choose from if that’s a concern for you.
  • Latest News

    Immune System

    CBD and Your Immune System

    Read More
    Why Can't You Buy CBD on Amazon?

    Why Can’t You Buy CBD Oil on Amazon?

    Read More
    CBD For Hangovers

    Can CBD Help With A Hangover?

    Read More
    Mid-Winter Blues

    Don’t let the Mid-Winter Blues Keep You Down

    Read More