Endoca Drops are a unique bundle of some of the finest raw formula products on the market today. These wellness products from Endoca are free of processed ingredients, 100% organic and highly concentrated. All of these are intended to help to support your endocannabinoid system. We know that CBD can only get you part of the way down the road to good health. These additional add-ins will help get you the rest of the way there! The Raw Vitamins & Minerals Powder along with the protein powder are packed full of natural antioxidants and amino acids that can help boost your immune system.
This Complete Well Being (High Strength) Pack contains:
- Raw CBD Oil – 1500mg CBD+CBDA: This concentrated CBD oil is packed with vital minor cannabinoids, omegas, vitamins, and minerals that are typically lost when heated.
- Raw Vitamin and Minerals Powder 86g: 100% organic, containing 30% vitamin C, with the remaining 70% comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols.
- Raw Hemp Protein Powder 150g: 9 essential Amino Acids and high in Omega 3, 6 & 9. Amino Acids are the building blocks for collagen, and can help promote healthy skin and joints.
Why Choose an Endoca Complete Well Being (High Strength) Pack?
- Third party lab tested
- Supports a healthy balanced diet
- Builds, repairs & energizes
- Boosts vital nutrition & cannabinoids
- Promotes daily well-being
How and when to use Endoca Complete Well Being High Strength Pack:
Raw CBD Oil – 1500mg CBD+CBDA:
Each drop of sublingual oil is 5mg CBD+CBDA. We recommend that you start small, with 3-4 drops daily (15-20mg) and work up as needed, giving your body time to adjust to each change.
Raw Vitamins & Minerals Powder:
This awesome vitamin and minerals powder is suitable for everyday use. Add powder to hot and cold drinks, sprinkle on food or combine with your favorite dessert recipe.
Raw Hemp Protein Powder:
Did you know that hemp protein powder contains all the amino acids necessary for life? This vegan protein powder is suitable for everyday use. Add powder to hot and cold drinks, sprinkle on food or combine with your favorite recipe for baking.
This Well Being pack is also available in a Medium Strength option as well. That option contains the same great vitamin and minerals and hemp powder, along with a 300mg strength tincture rather than 1500mg strength.
Raw CBD Oil – 1500mg CBD+CBDA
Hemp seed oil (50%), Omega 3 (0.75g), Omega 6 (2.5g), Vitamin E (5mg) phytocannabinoids cannabidiol and cannabidiolic acid 15% (CBDa+CBD 1500mg), low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN),Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene, Other natural molecules: Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors, and co-nutrients.
Raw Vitamin and Minerals Powder 86g
100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*. * Sourced From Seawater.
Raw Hemp Protein Powder 150g
100% raw organic plant seed protein powder
Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. As with all products on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA).
Disclaimer: Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiols or other legal natural hemp-based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens on a full cannabinoid profile. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest any product with even trace amounts of THC. We do have a number of 0 THC options to choose from if that’s a concern for you.