Endoca’s RAW Hemp Oil Paste 30% CBD+CBDa is extracted from the seed and stalk of certified organic hemp plants. The hemp plants are grown and cultivated in the EU, without the use of herbicides or pesticides. Each applicator contains: 3000 mg of CBDa+CBD
10g of Endoca’s RAW Hemp Oil Paste contains 3000mg Cannabidiol (CBD) and Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDa).
Why Customer love this product
- High CBDa + CBD concentration (30% container)
- Made with 100% natural hemp
- Vegan, gluten free, non-GMO
- Syringe included
Why Choose Endoca RAW Hemp Oil Paste Extract
Endoca is a GMP certified manufacturer and tests the paste for a broad spectrum of pesticides, heavy metals, and mycotoxins. Tests are performed by a third-party laboratory and help ensure the consistent potency of the CBD+CBDa rich paste.
How to use Endoca RAW CBD+CBDa Paste Extract 30%
Endoca’s RAW Hemp Oil Paste is dispensed by an oral syringe. One full rotation on the syringe applicator is 1 gram of product, or 300 mg of CBD+CBDa. The rotation can also be measured out as a half rotation (150 mg), 1/4(rotation 75 mg). Measuring smaller quantities than that may prove difficult. This product is recommended for people looking to include a high amount of CBD + CBDa into their daily regimen. Place the oil paste under the tongue, hold for 60 seconds before swallowing.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and avoid exposure to sun and humidity.
- If the oil paste gets cold and it’s difficult to extract, you can bring it to room temperature by means of a warm water bath.
- Alternately, if the oil is exposed to excessive heat or sunlight, it may become more liquid than paste. Please allow it to come back to room temperature prior to dispensing.
Each applicator contains: 3000 mg of CBDa + CBD
Phytocannabinoids: 30% CBD (Cannabidiol) and also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN) *Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene,Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide,Terpinolene and Humulene.
Other natural molecules: Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors and co-nutrients.