Endoca Vitamin and Minerals powder – 4 oz

$39.99

Size:4oz (112g) Bottle
Strength: 30% vitamin C, with the remaining 70% comprised of vitamins, minerals, co-factors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols.
Flavor: Unflavored (Earthy Profile)
Class: Hemp Based Product/0 cannabinoids(CBD)
Uses: Health and Well Being

7 in stock

Purchase this product now and earn 40 Points!

Description

View Lab Results

Looking to get some extra boost? Try Endoca’s 100% organic, vegan, no-synthetic, tasteful supplement! Endoca Hemp Vitamin and Minerals powder is packed with Vitamin C, magnesium and other key minerals for energy boosts and food metabolic function, that brings all of these qualities without the need to use harsh chemicals or additives! Endoca is considered one of the premier producers of top quality hemp oil in the world. Endoca CBD is grown in Europe and imported and processed here in the United States.

Why Choose Endoca Vitamin and Minerals powder?

Vitamin and Minerals powder facts

  • Third party laboratory tested
  • 100% vegan and organic
  • Supports a healthy balanced diet.
  • Supports the immune system & natural defenses.
  • Rich in antioxidants & vitamin C
  • Helps boost natural energy & reduces fatigue
  • Enhances sweet dishes.
  • This product is hemp based but does not have CBD or Cannibinoids in it.
  • Please note that these are being discontinued. Product is on sale while supplies last. 

How to use Vitamin and Minerals powder?

Endoca Vitamin and Minerals powder IngredientsSuitable for everyday use. Add powder to hot and cold drinks, sprinkle on food or combine with your favorite recipe for baking.

Ingredients

100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*. * Sourced From Seawater.
Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. As with all products on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). 
Disclaimer: Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiols or other legal natural hemp-based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens on a full cannabinoid profile. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest any product with even trace amounts of THC. We do have a number of 0 THC options to choose from if that’s a concern for you.
  • Latest News

    How does CBD make you feel

    How Does CBD Oil Make You Feel?

    Read More

    Plus CBD Review

    Read More
    CBD holiday shopping statistics

    2020 CBD Holiday Shopping Survey

    Read More

    The Environmental Benefits of Hemp

    Read More