CBD boosts do not get much easier than these disposable e-liquid pens from Social CBD. It’s an easy-to-use, all-in-one e-liquid pen with no buttons to push or batteries to charge. It comes in three delicious benefit options. These disposable e-liquid pens use a ceramic core technology, which preserves the essential oil blends by keeping the temperature regulated and even during use.
Why Choose a Social CBD Disposable E-liquid Pen?
- Zero THC
- Sold in a 3 pack or individually
- Convenient and disposable
- Cartridge and battery housed inside the ready-to-use pen, just inhale
- Long-lasting battery for up to 200 puffs!
- All Social CBD products are lovingly made and packaged by hand.
- Relax (Lavender) – Relax (Lavender) contains lavender essential oil, MCT (coconut oil) and CBD isolate. Lavender has been a natural way to relax for thousands of years. Studies have confirmed the calming, soothing, and sedative effects on the nervous system when lavender is inhaled.
- Relax (Cinnamon) – Relax (Cinnamon) contains highly refined cinnamon essential oils, MCT (coconut oil) and CBD isolate. Spicy cinnamon brings an astounding array of benefits; as a decongestant, appetite suppressant, blood sugar regulator, and more
- Revive (Lemon) – Revive contains lemon essential oil, MCT (fractionated coconut oil) and CBD isolate. Lemon reinvigorates you with natural citrus extracts to help you reconnect and regain energy.
- Focus (Spearmint) – Focus (Spearmint) contains spearmint essential oil, MCT (fractionated coconut oil) and CBD isolate. Spearmint offers a soothing way to lift your mood and keep your eyes on the prize. Wake your wits and keep your cool with this aromatic herb.
- Focus (Peppermint) – Focus (Peppermint) contains peppermint essential oil, MCT (fractionated coconut oil) and CBD isolate. Refreshing peppermint extract teams up with CBD for natural clarity.
Organic essential oils, organic fractionated coconut oil (MCT oil), third-party lab tested, hemp-derived CBD isolate, organic cotton wicks, ceramic coils
Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. As with all products on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA).
Disclaimer: Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiols or other legal natural hemp-based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens on a full cannabinoid profile. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest any product with even trace amounts of THC. We do have a number of 0 THC options to choose from if that’s a concern for you.