View Lab Results
Treatibles Tater’s Sweet Potato Tots are a delicious soft chew, chock full of natural phytocannabinoids. Some of the potential benefits include anxiety, discomfort, loss of appetite, digestive tract issues, and more. If you’ve tried the traditional soft chews from Treatibles, this is a great new vegan option.
Why Choose Tater’s Soft Chews For Dogs?
- All Treatibles products are Compassion Certified® and proudly made in the USA.
- Quality ingredients
- Calming herbs including Valerian root, passionflower and chamomile
How To Use Soft Chews For Dogs?
- A starting serving size is 1 chew per 30 lbs of body weight. Using that example, a 30 lb dog would take one chew 1-2 times daily. As an additional example, a 60 lb dog would receive 2 chews 1-2 times daily.
- We do recommend consistent servings for best results. CBD is a lipid and will bind to our fat cells, getting to work when those cells are burned for energy.
- For animals needing extra support, the serving size can be doubled. We always recommend starting small and working up as needed. These small, soft chews are a terrific option for older pets or those that don’t like taking an oil or a crunchy treat.