View Lab Results
Treatibles Tater’s Sweet Potato CBD Soft Chews for dogs are a delicious way to give your dog their daily serving of CBD. This is a vegan soft chew, chock full of healthy omega-3 & omega-6 fats and natural phytocannabinoids. Believe it or not, these vegan ingredients are even dog-approved! These chews are handmade and lab tested in California.
We now know that animals have an endocannabinoid system just like us. CBD chews for dogs can interact with their endocannabinoid system in the same way the CBD products we use interact with ours. CBD has been shown to have many powerful balancing benefits for dogs.
CBD dog chews may be able to help with any of the above conditions and more. If you’re considering buying CBD chews for your dog, we always recommend consulting your veterinarian first. The CBD experts at Green Wellness Life are not doctors or vets and can’t help treat or diagnose any symptoms or conditions your dog may have. We can however point you to a CBD pet product that we think would make the most sense for your dog.
$1 from each container sold from Treatibles of these soft chews goes directly towards veterinary expenses at Villalobos Rescue Center in New Orleans. Here at GWL, we love partnering with organizations like Treatibles that give back to their communities!
Why Choose Treatible’s Sweet Potato CBD Soft Chews For Dogs?
- All Treatibles products are Compassion Certified®
- Proudly made in the USA
- Full Spectrum (whole plant)
- Quality ingredients
- Calming herbs including Valerian root, passionflower and chamomile
How To Use Treatible’s Sweet Potato CBD Soft Chews For Dogs:
- A starting serving size is 1-2mg of CBD per 10lbs of body weight. Each of these chews are 3mg of CBD.
- A 30 lb dog would take one chew 1-2 times daily.
- As an additional example, a 60 lb dog would receive 2 chews 1-2 times daily.
- We do recommend consistent servings for best results. CBD is a lipid and will bind to our fat cells, getting to work when those cells are burned for energy.
- For animals needing extra support, the serving size can be doubled. We always recommend starting small and working up as needed. These small, soft chews are a terrific option for older pets or those that don’t like taking an oil or a crunchy treat.