We are discontinuing this product line. All product is while supplies last.
Science, research, and nature come together to care for your dogs in this product. Get an old dog ready for new tricks with Therabis Up and Moving! These packets are formulated with whole-plant cannabinoids and are available in special strengths for small, medium, or large dogs.
**We are changing how we bundle these to make it easier for you. Apply coupon code Therabis10 for a 10% discount on a 28 day supply**
Why Choose Therabis Up and Moving?
Therabis Up and Moving uses naturally-occurring CBD at the core of this powerful formula to promote healthy joints. This combination of whole-plant cannabinoids, hemp powder, green-lipped mussel, vitamin C, and chromium come together to keep your furry family members up and moving. This product has been developed and refined for more than 10 years by lifelong veterinarian Dr. Stephen M. Katz, who’s driven by his passion to improve animal quality of life.
- Helps promote healthy joints
- Includes easy-to-serve, single-dose packets with dog-approved flavor
- Small Dog Size =7 packets/box (7 day serving)
- Medium Dog Size = 7 packets/box (7 day serving)
- Large Dog Size = 7 packets/box (7 day serving)
- Formulated with cannabinoids from hemp and a comprehensive vitamin blend
- Contains hemp powder, green-lipped mussel, vitamin C, and chromium
How to Use Therabis Up and Moving:
Using Therabis is quite simple:
- Purchase the supplement based on the size of your dog – small, medium, or large.
- Each morning, sprinkle one full packet of Therabis onto your pet’s food.
- Make sure your pet eats all the food.
Therabis is an excellent solution when you want to improve your pet’s wellness levels and provide a sense of calm, but it won’t cure an underlying problem. That’s why it’s always best to consult a veterinarian, especially if your dog’s condition worsens.
They’re happy to help dogs around the world feel happier and live comfortable lives!
L-theanine (from green tea), Natural cannabinoids from hemp (including CBD), Green-lipped mussel, Vitamin C, Chromium, Molasses, Hemp powder, Natural flavoring
FOR PET USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN USE. Keep out of the reach of children and pets to avoid unintended consumption. Use with care and follow instructions closely. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If your pet is ill or has a condition that does not improve, seek veterinary care. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Supplement is best not taken on an empty stomach. This product has molasses, so may not be right for diabetic pets.